By train, car or plane… prepare your itinerary !
Access by train : all Paris stations.
- Montparnasse train station (nearest the exhibition)
- Paris Gare de Lyon train station
- St-Lazare train station
- North train station
- East train station
Access by car
- For the interior ring road : exit Porte de la Plaine or Porte de Versailles
- For the exterior ring road : exit Porte de Sèvres or Porte de Versailles
- INDIVIDUAL VISITORS
- Enter the Parc des Exhibitions through Gate C, F and R, where there are parkings, then walk to Pavilion 6 or 8
- CARS TRANSPORTING GROUPS
- Enter the Parc des Exhibitions through Gate F
Access by plane
Paris airports: Paris CDG or Paris Orly.
Shuttle Buses from the airport to the train stations.