55,000 enthusiasts looking for new products and new brands
SINCE 1996, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MARIE CLAIRE IDEES, CREATIONS & SAVOIR-FAIRE, THE LEADING ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW IN FRANCE AND IN EUROPE, FEDERATES THE CRAFTS COMMUNITY
• 55,000 visitors expected *
• 160,000 followers on social networks **
• 430,000 unique visitors on the website **
• 150,000 qualified contacts in the database **
2 OUT OF 3 EXHIBITORS COME TO FIND NEW CUSTOMERS
We offer a wide range of possibilities to help you touch your core target and create a database and develop your communities.
DEVELOP YOUR DATABASES AND YOUR COMMUNITIES
Before the show, you can start building a community or extending your database with some very simple actions.
• The invitations: do not hesitate to use them to organize a contest on your website or your social networks.
• Remember to collect e-mails from all potential customers and customers who visit your booth.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OF OUR STRONG ARTS AND CRAFTS COMMUNITY
Every year, at least 30% of new visitors
• A qualified database
• Targeted communication plan for guilds
• A community mobilized all year long through our networks
• French visitors (60% Paris and its region, 40% from the rest of France)
Our visitors are always looking for whats new to come: communicate before and during the show, on your new releases, the news you will present and your offers,via:
• The online catalog
• The web package at your disposal to announce your participation
• Our communication supports: visit guide, plans, signage ...
**Source : Créations & savoir-faire Exhibitors and visitors survey (2018)