QUALIFIED AND BUYER VISITORS
75% OF EXHIBITORS COME TO DEVELOP THEIR TURNOVER
Created in 1996, Créations & savoir-faire, the leading arts and crafts show in France and Europe, brings together:
• 55,000 visitors expected *
• Of which 96% are buyers *
• For an average basket of 137 € * (= 26% of the visitor’s annual arts and crafts expenses)
• 93% are satisfied with their visit
• Their motivations: purchasing, finding ideas and discovering new products
€ 1 invested on a show generates € 8 in turnover ** !
A stand on Créations & savoir-faire allows you to sell your products and capture directly the attention of customers.
MAKE THE BEST OUT OF THE SHOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
We offer opportunities to highlight your brand, communicate on your presence in order to make the best out of your show (before and after the opening):
• Free: on our online catalog, our media kit, the visitor’s guide
• Upon request: via advertising banners on our website, in our newsletters distributed to more than 150,000 contacts, logos on floor plan, sampling, ...
The show is also an opportunity to build a customer file and increase your visibility.
A STRATEGIC PERIOD OF the YEAR
The historical edition of Créations & savoir-faire, is held in November, a time of year for Christmas preparations and purchases: the average basket of our visitors is 137 € (26% of their annual arts and crafts expenses!
*Source : Créations & savoir-faire visitors survey (2018)
**Source : UNIMEV survey